cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Lundquist ...@wrinkledog.com>
Subject [Doc] "last version"?
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2006 20:37:59 GMT

Hi,

I am contributing with edits made using the "doc-editors" role (i.e., I
know that my changes don't get published live when I save them, even if
the "publish immediately" box is checked).  But still there is something
I don't understand...

After I save my edits, I'm returned to the document page, annotated with
this:

WARNING: you are looking at the live version of this document, which is
currently not the last version.  (Fair enough...)

If I then click on the "last version" link, the version displayed shows
this:

WARNING: you are not looking at the live version but at the last
version.  (OK...)

However... it still looks just like the live version to me, it doesn't
have my changes.  If I go here:

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/864/forms/binding/
488/versions.html

...then I see Version 5 as the version containing my changes.  If I
click on the link to view version 5, it shows with the note claiming it
to be the "last version", as before, and it is missing my changes.

But... in the versions listing I can click on the diffs and see my
changes.

And... if I edit the page, the version that comes up in the editor
includes my
changes.

Is this a bug?

best regards,