cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From <Fernando.Matom...@thomson.com>
Subject Cocoon caching too much
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2006 07:12:47 GMT
Hello,

  Nobody on the user list seems to know, so I was told to ask here:

The files from other contexts are going in the cocoon cache and then
those files are being used instead of those from the expanded
contexts.

For example, the following class file is being used:

/home/myUser/tomcat/work/myEngine/localhost/myCocoonContext/cocoon-files
/cache-dir/myOtherContext/WEB-INF/classes/myPackage/myClass.class

How does one prevent such behavior? That is, I don't want any caching of
the other contexts.

I have done no special configuration of the cache. I am just using the
defaults.

Thanks