cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <>
Subject Status of releasing M1 artifacts
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2006 13:11:24 GMT

So far I've been able to release

I had less time than expected and it took me longer to get everything running. I
will continue with the process over the next days. The problem now is that we
need to update the license headers *before*. Once David volunteered for this but
I don't know if he has enough time these days.

I will wait to contact to rsych the libs with the official
repos until the

- tools
- cocoon-deployer-plugin
- cocoon-forms
- cocoon-archetype
- cocoon-archetype-block
- cocoon-archetype-webapp
- cocoon-ajax
- cocoon-template

have been released too.

Der frühe Vogel fängt den Wurm. Hier gelangen Sie zum neuen Yahoo! Mail:

View raw message