cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Status of releasing M1 artifacts
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2006 13:11:24 GMT

So far I've been able to release

cocoon
cocoon-core-modules
cocoon-bootstrap
cocoon-core

to people.apache.org/www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository.

I had less time than expected and it took me longer to get everything running. I
will continue with the process over the next days. The problem now is that we
need to update the license headers *before*. Once David volunteered for this but
I don't know if he has enough time these days.

I will wait to contact repository@apache.org to rsych the libs with the official
repos until the

- tools
- cocoon-deployer-plugin