cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Leszek Gawron <lgaw...@mobilebox.pl>
Subject Re: Continuations consume ram, possible solutions?
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2006 12:09:05 GMT
Ard Schrijvers wrote:
> Wether we use a stateless form does not solve the actual problem. It should be possible
with Cocoon + continuations + cforms to for example build a high traffic forum in my opinion.
At the moment you are likely to run out of memory because of continuations (and then apart
from the StoreJanitor trying to free your cache while continuations are the actual problem
of low JVM)
CForms use bookmarked continuation so no matter how many times you
redisplay the form only one continuation is created.