cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Releasing 2.2M1
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2006 07:02:15 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>> if we have time to fix the following blocks it would be great:
>> * cocoon-archetype-webapp (can take care of it myself)
>> * cocoon-template-impl (unit tests don't run through)
>>
>> It would be great to release cocoon-forms-impl too, but there are a couple of
>> problems with jxmacros and the formstransformer.
>>
> Do you have an idea why we have the problems? Which samples do not work?

One of the cforms problems is caused by ctemplate and its sitemap parameter
handling (http://localhost:8888/blocks/cocoon-forms-sample/form1-jx-macro):

Couldn't evaluate expression cformsHelper.getForm(CocoonFormsInstance,
cocoon.parameters['attribute-name'])
resource://org/apache/cocoon/forms/generation/jx-macros.xml - 45:117

Do you have any idea how to fix this? Without releasing the template block we
can't release the archetype block :-(

The other problem is a NPE in the EffectPipe
(http://localhost:8888/blocks/cocoon-forms-sample/do-dojoRepeater.flow):

	at org.apache.cocoon.forms.transformation.EffectPipe.comment(EffectPipe.java:587)
	at
	at
org.apache.cocoon.core.container.spring.PoolableFactoryBean$ProxyHandler.invoke(PoolableFactoryBean.java:340)
	at $Proxy10.comment(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.sax.XMLTeePipe.comment(XMLTeePipe.java:149)

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc