cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Vote] Release 2.2M1
Date Sun, 30 Jul 2006 09:30:11 GMT
Joerg Heinicke wrote:
> On 30.07.2006 11:12, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>
>> Please cast your votes on the release of 2.2M1 on monday, 31st of
>> August. The release consists of the core together with the required
>
> July.

Oops, thanks Joerg, July of course (must be the heat here). So...

Please cast your votes on the release of 2.2M1 on monday, 31st of
July. The release consists of the core together with the required
parent modules and tools to the maven repository. In addition we will
release a demo webapp for easy download with some samples.

Carsten
http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/