cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Releasing 2.2M1
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 13:55:33 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> if we have time to fix the following blocks it would be great:
> * cocoon-archetype-webapp (can take care of it myself)
> * cocoon-template-impl (unit tests don't run through)
>
> It would be great to release cocoon-forms-impl too, but there are a couple of
> problems with jxmacros and the formstransformer.

Do you have an idea why we have the problems? Which samples do not work?

Now, I have no problems with not releasing these blocks as M1; but I
would like to add the core/main samples, the ajax samples and the forms
samples to the demo webapp. Without samples, a demo webapp doesn't make
that much sense.

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/