cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Gianni <s.gia...@thebug.it>
Subject GSoC, repeater pagination in place
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 13:43:47 GMT
Hi all,
I just committed the repeater pagination made by Matthias for his GSoC.
He's here with me in Rome now, so that we can work together on this
stuff. Could you please review it? We tested it on a big application
where repeaters are used to display very big lists (11k items) backed by
hibernate, and it works correctly.

There are still some open problems for which we'd like to receive
feedback from the community, Matthias will explain them.

P.S. Google Maps stuff is also already working, we're now evaluating the
possibility to add geocoding facilities in it, will hear about it in
near future.

Simone