cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Can we store all docs in Daisy?
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 13:43:05 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
>
>>hepabolu wrote:

>>>I'm not absolutely sure, but we could, as an itermediate solution,
>>>create a separate collection in Daisy in which we move those documents,
>>>which are then exported in the same way as the current Daisy docs. I
>>>don't think it would be much work to configure Forrest to do this.
>>
>>You are correct, this should not be too much work.
>>

> Sounds great :) Has someone time to do this? :)

HeHe, and there's the problem.

First job is to create the new collection from the docs in SVN. Bruno
wrote some scripts to do the original import, I guess these can be used
again. Bruno?

Once they are in Daisy I will do my best to find the time to modify the
Forrest config. No promises, I'm realy busy right now, but it will be on
my ToDo list. If someone else wants to tackle it I *will* make time to
guide them. Having more people understand how it works is a priority.

Ross