cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Documentation for 2.2M1 (was: Releasing 2.2M1)
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 11:37:52 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> d) Release the new docs for 2.2

The only concern I have is that we should also split up our documentation sooner
than later. If we publish our docs now, we create URI contracts. Maybe we should
publish our docs to http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2M1/.

I will work on the splitting up the docs and integrating them into the Maven
site building process (I've sent a couple of mails some time ago) as soon as M1
is out of the door and can hopefully show some results in August.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc