cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Savory <and...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: [GT2006] Update! Cocoon GetTogether 2006 (Oct 2-4,Amsterdam)
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 21:25:03 GMT
Arje Cahn wrote:

> Here's a little Cocoon GetTogether 2006 update!

Fantastic!

> Ideas for talks
> ---------------

<snip/>

Loads of truly excellent themes here - I can't wait for October. It
almost seems like we'll need more days to fit it all in.

> Rooms
> -----
>
> We have the possibility of renting an extra (smaller) room during one or more of the
3 days, almost for free. So, we *could* do parallel sessions of some kind.... Any thoughts?

Sounds like a good option. I'm wondering if there'd be any interest in a
business-oriented track, in a separate room. Not sure if that's to
protect the geeks from the suits, or the suits from the geeks ... ;-)

Thanks,

Andrew.
Tel: +44 (0)870 741 6658  Fax: +44 (0)700 598 1135
Web: http://www.luminas.co.uk/
Orixo alliance: http://www.orixo.com/