cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Classloading issue in 2.2
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 10:15:59 GMT
Giacomo Pati wrote:
> Just to make sure: It works for you in an independant servlet container
> (not in the jetty6:run).
>
> Because the problem I have is that I have a 2.2. project with
> packaging=war with additional java classes which will end up in
> target/classes first (compile phase), WEB-INF/classes next (war plugin)
> and finally in WEB-INF/cocoon/classes (cocoon:deploy plugin) but those
> were not found when deploying target/cocoon-webapp into a different
> servlet engine.

Ok, my first test was not correct as I forgot to delete the jar from the
lib directory...(whistle)

But just check out the latest cocoon-bootstrap version and the problem
will be fixed :)  - the urls for directories did not contain the
required "/" at the end, the "/" tells the url class loader that this is
a directory and not an archive.

Carsten
http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/