cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [Vote Result] New committers
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2006 06:09:54 GMT
On 12.07.2006 00:20, Upayavira wrote:

>> Joerg, haven't seen anything about apache mail ids being created or
>> such?  Is it possible that a direct reply to your e-mail got spam
>> filtered or went missing in someway?  Should I resend?
>
> The process is you send in your ICLA by fax (or it may be possible to
> send a scanned email now, not sure of the details tho), the ASF
> Secretary records the receipt in a file in SVN. When that record is
> seen, our PMC Chair (Reinhard now?) can request an account for you. That
> is the point that you choose/get your apache ID.
>
> Your name isn't showing in the ICLA file, so sounds like your first task
> is to ensure that a signed one is received.

Following [1] I more or less regularly checked at [2], but none of the
three has been mentioned there yet. I hope I did not forget anything
what could have accelerated this process.

Regards,

Jörg

[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html#newcommitter
[2] http://people.apache.org/~jim/committers.html#unlistedclas