cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@odoko.co.uk>
Subject Re: [Vote Result] New committers
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 22:20:57 GMT
Peter Hunsberger wrote:
> On 6/20/06, Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heinicke@gmx.de> wrote:
>> On 14.06.2006 21:16, Joerg Heinicke wrote:
>>
>> > I'd like to introduce some people of our community and invite them for
>> > becoming committers of the Cocoon project. Three people do I have in
>> > mind: Andreas Hochsteger, Peter Hunsberger and Jason Johnston.
>>
>> Congratulations Andreas, Peter and Jason. You all have been elected with
>> 21 positive and no negative votes to become committers of the Cocoon
>> project. Welcome!
>>
>> Unless you already have an Apache account please let me know your
>> preferred userid (plus an alternative). I will ask for the accounts
>> then. In the meantime you can send the CLA
>> (http://apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html#committers) to Apache.
>>

> Joerg, haven't seen anything about apache mail ids being created or
> such?  Is it possible that a direct reply to your e-mail got spam
> filtered or went missing in someway?  Should I resend?

The process is you send in your ICLA by fax (or it may be possible to
send a scanned email now, not sure of the details tho), the ASF
Secretary records the receipt in a file in SVN. When that record is
seen, our PMC Chair (Reinhard now?) can request an account for you. That
is the point that you choose/get your apache ID.

Your name isn't showing in the ICLA file, so sounds like your first task
is to ensure that a signed one is received.

Regards, Upayavira