cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Wildcard matcher causes StackOverflowErrors (was Re: StackOverflowError in 2.1)
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2006 07:20:46 GMT
Giacomo Pati wrote:

> You mean the new WildcardMatcher is not behaving correctly? Any
> TestCase to fix it? Is a match="menu/*" catching a uri="foo.html"?
No. match="*.html" is matching on "menu/index.html".

> I have to check that.
>
> Ciao
>
> Giacomo
Were there test cases for the old wildcard matcher?  Since this matcher
is almost certainly used in every Cocoon deployment we must guarantee
that it is 100% compatible with the old matcher in BRANCH_2_1_X -
unless, of course, there was some specific bug that needed fixing.

Ralph