cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <g...@tuffmail.com>
Subject Re: IndexOutOfBoundsException in latest trunk
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2006 10:53:06 GMT
Reinhard Poetz napisaƂ(a):

> Does anybody else get this exception when calling e.g. the cforms samples?
Which sample exactly? I have checked many of them and never encountered
this exception.

Other errors I hunted are:
* in CForms/Cocoon Suggests:
org.apache.avalon.framework.service.ServiceException: Component with
role 'org.apache.cocoon.forms.datatype.SelectionListBuilder/' and key
'javascript' is not defined in this service selector.
(Key='AvalonServiceSelector')
* in CForms/Profiling/form1 - JXTemplate:
org.apache.cocoon.forms.FormsRuntimeException: The template cannot find
a form object
*Couldn't evaluate expression cformsHelper.getForm(CocoonFormsInstance,
cocoon.parameters['attribute-name'])*
resource://org/apache/cocoon/forms/generation/jx-macros.xml - 45:117 	//

*{http://apache.org/cocoon/forms/1.0#template}form-template: Couldn't
evaluate expression cformsHelper.getForm(CocoonFormsInstance,
cocoon.parameters['attribute-name'])*
context:/blocks/cocoon-forms-sample/forms/form1_template_action_jx-macro.xml
- 28:52 	//

PS. Fresh install of maven and Cocoon build took me about one and half
hour. After pinging mirrors from the list and removing those which
seemed to be slow the whole download process proceeded without any
problems. So I was able to build and run cocoon calling every command
from README.txt exactly one time. Maybe situation is not as bad as some
may think? :)

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski