cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Niels van Kampenhout <n.vankampenh...@hippo.nl>
Subject Re: Incorrect link in forms documentation
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 07:46:44 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:
> Niels van Kampenhout wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I just noticed that there is an incorrect link in the Cocoon Forms
>> documentation. In [1], at the end of the section "Selection lists",
>> there is a link which should lead to more info on selection lists [2],
>> but instead leads to the page about datatypes [3]. Very confusing. Can
>> someone fix this?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Niels
>>
>> [1] http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/widgets/widget_field.html
>> [2]
>> http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/widgetconcepts/selectionlists.html
>> [3] http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/widgetconcepts/datatypes.html
>
> thanks for spotting this. Fixed in Daisy now.

Hmm. I understand from Arje that the documentation I refered to in my
post is outdated and not updated anymore. The latest documentation
apparently is at cocoon.zones.apache.org. To be honest, I was under the
impression that the docs @ cocoon.apache.org are the latest from Daisy...

Isn't it ridiculous that if I click on 'documentation' at
cocoon.apache.org, I am presented outdated docs, and no link whatsoever
to the new ones? Not very user friendly, anyway.

Just my 2 cents...

Regards,
Niels