cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Gianni <s.gia...@thebug.it>
Subject Re: [2.2] Setting up Cocoon and reloading
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2006 15:05:33 GMT
+1 for forgetting about it. Containers should provide a way to reload a
context, not servlets inside it. Also while developing with jetty the
advantage of having this feature compared to a complete jetty restart is
just a few seconds.

Anyway this will somehow probably return on 3.0 where the osgi core
bundle can be activated and deactivated, right Daniel?

Simone

--
Simone Gianni