cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <>
Subject Re: Your Maven build doesn't work?
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2006 09:33:32 GMT
Reinhard Poetz escribió:
> ... then please provide meaningful error reports. To draw an analogy,
> many complaints have the quality of "My pipeline doesn't work. Please
> provide help".
> I created a page
> ( in
> Daisy that contains the most important advices that I know off and
> helped me over the last months to tame the m2 beast ;-)

Reading here I can see that you could run maven from the local repository.

What about creating build.(sh|bat) like it was on cocoon 2.1, this build
script will run  maven:

mvn clean install -Dmaven.test.skip=true

If the build works then touch a file called repository.060703

Then all the build are using only local repository libraries with a
notice that say that you are using a repository from that day.

You can work on your stuff and only update the lib repository when you
think you needed.

Using " update" could upgrade your repository when you want
instead of everytime.

I hope that I am not saying anything stupid here :-)

View raw message