cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Making a Block Run in Trunk, or Using Cocoon 2.2 Part II
Date Sat, 01 Jul 2006 16:13:48 GMT
Gavin Carothers wrote:
> Questions and Answers from Part I:
>
> "looking in the docs"
>
> http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/g1/1159.html
> refers to creating a block, but uses the cocoon-22-archetype-webapp

fixed now

Do the given explanations work for you?

> http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/g1/756.html
> refers to a very strange archetype that happily no longer seems to exist

I fixed this too

> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/whiteboard/example-apps/bricks-
> archetype/
> SEEMS to be based on the "webapp" archetype.

Bertrand and Andrew have begun to make the bricks demo a Cocoon block.

> http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/863/g1/796.html
> refers to creating a block, and as it's under the block deployer this
> makes sense. The reason I ended up using the block archetype rather
> then webapp was simply that it seemed to be working.

I was working on the block archetype and the block deployer over the last days
and both are working for me now.

I hope that I find some time very soon to add more documentation about how to
use Cocoon 2.2.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc