cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From dee <goodoldbuddy2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: please help (Portal)
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 06:10:01 GMT
hi,

      Thanks for the reply. i am using cocoon 2.1.8. but i also have 2.1.9 installed on my
pc.

Ralph Goers <Ralph.Goers@dslextreme.com> wrote:
  What version of Cocoon are you using? The current versions are a bit
broken. I've been going through the GroupBasedProfileManager and noticed
that it loads profiles by user, group and global. However, no group
profiles are defined and authentication.xsl won't copy the group name
into the users profile. As for roles, GroupBasedProfileManager doesn't
use them. AuthenticationProfileManager does but it is deprecated. If
you are using it then this should work.

Ralph