cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From dee <goodoldbuddy2...@yahoo.com>
Subject please help
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 03:57:02 GMT
hi,

  i am new to using cocoon.I am trying to configure the cocoon portal fand use it as our company
portal. but i am having problems doing that. could someone please spend two min and answer
my simple query regarding the different profile views.

  At the moment I have a global profile in each of those folders
(portal.xml) and also an additional portal-role-admin.xml. However, if I
log on with a user (e.g. the sample-portal user "cocoon") that has admin
privileges (it's role is admin), the profile loaded is always the global
one. The role of that user is defined in a file called sunrise-user.xml
      could someone please tell me if  the role based profile view works . i have followed
the steps given in the cocoon website. if i need to do something more please tell me.