cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Vote Result] New committers
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2006 08:46:22 GMT
Joerg Heinicke wrote:
> Upayavira wrote:
>
> >>Joerg, haven't seen anything about apache mail ids being created or
> >>such?  Is it possible that a direct reply to your e-mail got spam
> >>filtered or went missing in someway?  Should I resend?
> >
> >The process is you send in your ICLA by fax (or it may be possible to
> >send a scanned email now, not sure of the details tho), the ASF
> >Secretary records the receipt in a file in SVN. When that record is
> >seen, our PMC Chair (Reinhard now?) can request an account for you. That
> >is the point that you choose/get your apache ID.
> >
> >Your name isn't showing in the ICLA file, so sounds like your first task
> >is to ensure that a signed one is received.
>
> Following [1] I more or less regularly checked at [2], but none of the
> three has been mentioned there yet. I hope I did not forget anything
> what could have accelerated this process.
>
> Regards,
>
> J?rg
>
> [1] http://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html#newcommitter
> [2] http://people.apache.org/~jim/committers.html#unlistedclas

No Joerg, you didn't forget anything. I have been watching
foundation/officers/iclas.txt (which produces [2])
and nothing yet.

Jim last recorded a batch on 2006-07-07. Peter this sounds
strange. Fax it again. If it is back-to-front or unreadable
then nothing that Jim can do.

Jason, you are in the same country so surely it would
not take so long for snail mail. Not sure what to suggest.

-David