cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Omar Adobati" <omar.adob...@gmail.com>
Subject Cocoon & Short Message Service
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2006 14:36:45 GMT
Good morning,

  I'd like to manage in some way the sms sending using cocoon, but I
have not easy clear ideas on how to realize this. Does anyone know the
best, or maybe the not worst, way to try to implement this function?
Suppose I have an XML file with all the information I need to generate
the SMS, and that I could display the SMS contents in HTML or PDF (or
anything else too) and also that I can manage the sending of e-mails
[just to let you know my background... but I'm still a newbie in
cocoon]
Yes, I know I need an SMS gateway to send sms, but now I just need to
know the way to manage it via cocoon, just a suggestion about it...

P.S.
I need this for my thesis, no profit reasons :)

Thanks for your time,

  Omar