cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [Daisy] "Link to new document"?
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 09:16:43 GMT
On Tue, 2006-07-18 at 12:06 -0700, Mark Lundquist wrote:
> Hi, sorry for such a lame question... I was unsure whether to post this
> here or to the Daisy list...
>
> Anyway, playing with my brand new "doc:editor" role on the Cocoon docs
> Daisy site... when I use the "Link to new document" button in the
> editor toolbar, everything seems to work OK, and I get what looks like
> a link.  But then, how do I edit the newly created document, if indeed
> there is one?

This is the document you created:
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/1165.html

The Daisy version currently running on the zone has a bug due to which
it is only possible to view the live version of documents. Since with
your permissions you're not allowed to publish the document as live, it
is not possible to view what your wrote (except by opening the document
in the editor).

I'll look into updating the Daisy on the zone in one of the next weeks.

>   I tried clicking on the link, and it took me to
> www.daisy.com! :-)  Seriously.

Where did you click on the link? In the editor, you can't click on the
link (there's a special 'open' button on the toolbar to open the link),
and you didn't save the document containing the link AFAICS (and in any
case, due to the bug mentioned above, you wouldn't see the content
containing the link anyhow).