cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Bertrand Delacretaz" <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject [2.2] validation of Spring xml files fails
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2006 19:11:33 GMT
Hi,

Trying to add Spring component definitions to the "new" bricks sample
(see whiteboard/example-apps/bricks-archetype/STATUS.txt), I'm getting
a validation error at startup, when Spring tries to parse my XML
component definition file.

The same happens when running core/cocoon-webapp and requesting
http://localhost:8888/samples/spring/ :

org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-elt.1: Cannot find the declaration
of element 'beans'.
at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DOMParser.parse
at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse
at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultDocumentLoader.loadDocument
at org.apache.cocoon.core.container.spring.BeanFactoryFactoryImpl.createBeanFactory

any clues are welcome...

-Bertrand