cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Hartmann <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r417489 - /cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/src/test/org/apache/cocoon/matching/WildcardURIMatcherTestCase.java
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2006 07:21:54 GMT
Giacomo Pati wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Jun 2006, andreas@apache.org wrote:
>
>> Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 15:39:35 -0000
>> From: andreas@apache.org
>> To: cvs@cocoon.apache.org
>> Subject: svn commit: r417489 -
>>
>> /cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/src/test/org/apache/cocoon/matching/Wildcard
>>
>>     URIMatcherTestCase.java
>>
>> Author: andreas
>> Date: Tue Jun 27 08:39:35 2006
>> New Revision: 417489

>> Log:
>> Added failing test to WildcardURIMatcherTestCase: **/*.html results in
>> wrong wildcard replacements
>
> I'll have a look at it tomorrow.

That would be great, thanks a lot!

I took a quick look at WildcardMatcherHelper.Matcher.match(), but it
looked a little to complex. I guess the problem is that the double
asterisk is not greedy enough, but I have no idea how to fix it :)

I wondered, though, that the Javadocs say that the method works from
the end to the start, but it looks like it actually works from the
start to the end - maybe it's related to that?

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann
andreas.hartmann@wyona.com                     andreas@apache.org