cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: [2.2] Release?
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2006 05:44:59 GMT

Niclas Hedhman wrote:

> I think that Maven's Release plugin is expected to handle all of that in one
> go.

Yep I know. I experimented with it a few weeks ago but found it quite
difficult to get it working for our usecase.

> mvn release:prepare
> mvn release:perform

> I'll give it a go later today and see what is missing and try to figure out
> what should go in there...

The poms are correctly configured for the release plugin AFAIK, you
should just be able to run the goals and get something going.

Please note that we don't want to release all blocks, so you'll have to
do a non-recursive release of the root pom first, then core, and then
all other blocks separately in their normal dependency order.

Jorg