cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Giacomo Pati <giac...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r417489 - /cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/src/test/org/apache/cocoon/matching/WildcardURIMatcherTestCase.java
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2006 08:07:31 GMT
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

On Wed, 28 Jun 2006, Giacomo Pati wrote:

> Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 09:55:59 +0200 (CEST)
> From: Giacomo Pati <giacomo@apache.org>
> Reply-To: dev@cocoon.apache.org
> To: dev@cocoon.apache.org
> Subject: Re: svn commit: r417489 -
>     /cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/src/test/org/apache/cocoon/matching/Wildcard
>     URIMatcherTestCase.java
> 
> --[PinePGP]--------------------------------------------------[begin]--
> On Wed, 28 Jun 2006, Andreas Hartmann wrote:
>
>>  Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 09:21:54 +0200
>>  From: Andreas Hartmann <andreas@apache.org>
>>  Reply-To: dev@cocoon.apache.org
>>  To: dev@cocoon.apache.org
>>  Subject: Re: svn commit: r417489 -
>>      /cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/src/test/org/apache/cocoon/matching/Wildcard
>>      URIMatcherTestCase.java
>>
>>  Giacomo Pati wrote:
>> >   On Tue, 27 Jun 2006, andreas@apache.org wrote:
>> > 
>> > >   Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 15:39:35 -0000
>> > >   From: andreas@apache.org
>> > >   Reply-To: dev@cocoon.apache.org
>> > >   To: cvs@cocoon.apache.org
>> > >   Subject: svn commit: r417489 -
>> > >       /cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/src/test/org/apache/cocoon/matching/Wildcard
>> > > 
>> > >       URIMatcherTestCase.java
>> > > 
>> > >   Author: andreas
>> > >   Date: Tue Jun 27 08:39:35 2006
>> > >   New Revision: 417489
>> > > 
>> > >   URL: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=417489&view=rev
>> > >   Log:
>> > >   Added failing test to WildcardURIMatcherTestCase: **/*.html results 
>> > >   in
>> > >   wrong wildcard replacements
>> > 
>> >   I'll have a look at it tomorrow.
>>
>>  That would be great, thanks a lot!
>>
>>  I took a quick look at WildcardMatcherHelper.Matcher.match(), but it
>>  looked a little to complex. I guess the problem is that the double

My hope was that the comments in there would be fair enough for someone 
else to understand (sure some serious study is needed anyway for such 
algorithms) and fix it if it's broken :-)

It should be fixed now. Please try to find another test case that 
doesn't work as this Wilcard matching is a tricky thing anyway and 
because it is a replacement from scratch it might have another bug not 
yet discovered (but I'm confident we got it now).

Ciao

Giacomo

- -- 
Giacomo Pati
Otego AG, Switzerland - http://www.otego.com
Orixo, the XML business alliance - http://www.orixo.com
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.3 (GNU/Linux)

iD8DBQFEojjFLNdJvZjjVZARAingAJ9VHZhrvB9mfNeDpEb8FCScGtlDPQCfRyq4
I2nKu0Lla3mPGu0/2OJf8XQ=
=AyQh
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Mime
View raw message