cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Cordero, Jorge" <jcord...@fcg.com>
Subject RE: Greek Symbol support
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2006 12:19:00 GMT
Stavoros,

Please disregard this question. The issue was in the client site not
passing the correct Hex values to our cocoon.

Thanks all,

-----Original Message-----
From: Stavros Kounis [mailto:skounis@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2006 8:23 PM
To: dev@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: Greek Symbol support

Hi jorge

we use cocoon to build web sites with Greek content and web app that
handle Greek characters. What's the problem you have faced with Greek
symbols ?

/stavros

--
Stavros S. Kounis
Osmosis networks & consulting   http://www.osmosis.gr

This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or attorney work product
for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others
or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended