cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew Stevens" <at...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: StatusGenerator.java extended
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2006 17:07:29 GMT
Just upload it to JIRA anyway IMO.  They can always reject it, and at least
then it's freely available for anyone who might find it interesting even if
it never makes it into the official source.

Hmm.. StatusGenerator.  That reminds me, I keep meaning to get around to
adding some information to that for the status of any database connection
pools configured in the cocoon.xconf (e.g. counts of open/active/closed
connections and number of requests made), at least when using the <jdbc>
type pools (j2ee type container-managed datasources are less important since
the app server would probably have its own monitoring tools for those).
Seeing as you're already editing the generator, any chance you could add
that too? ;-)

Andrew.