cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Ard Schrijvers" <a.schrijv...@hippo.nl>
Subject Incorrect EHDefaultStore behavior when overflow-to-disk is false
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2006 11:20:58 GMT
Currently, the EHDefaultStore can be configured to have overflow-to-disk=false. Since "diskPersistent"
is not configurable, and always "true", disposing the cache results in a spoolToDisk error
(ofcourse it is on schutting down the VM, so not to serious a problem). I changed the EHDefaultStore
impl to have diskPersistent configurable (default true when overflow-to-disk=true). I will
send a patch.

Furhtermore, I read about ehcache-1.2 version that is has a large performance increase for
DiskStore performance (up to 7 fold they say (1)). I tested the 1.2 version, and everything
seems to be working fine. What do you think about upgrading the 1.1 version in lib/core to
 1.2 for the ehcache.

(1) http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=392051&group_id=93232

Regards Ard

--