cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Arje Cahn" <a.c...@hippo.nl>
Subject [GT2006] Cocoon GetTogether 2006 call for subjects
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2006 11:34:07 GMT
Hi everyone,

There was some discussion at the ApacheCon Europe about the upcoming Cocoon GetTogether.

Basically, the idea was to try to come up with a list of talks of which we think would be
usable for users to hear. This is not the same as a list of proposals from committers displaying
their great ideas (which is important too! :) ), but the other way around. It's just a thought;
for a change, maybe it would be good to first think about what users (and of course developers)
want to hear, and get them involved in setting up a list of subjects. Next, everyone is free
to send in a proposal for a talk as usual, but the difference is that we now have this extra
background knowledge about our user's expectations. :)

Reinhard has already scribbled down a list of things _he_ would like to see at the GT (please
share!), and I'd like to encourage everyone else to add to that list...

Thanks!

----

Kind regards,

Arjé Cahn