cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Torsten Curdt" <tcu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SessionReplication
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2006 13:25:44 GMT
> > Currently the best bet is using Apples as controller and put only Serializable
> > objects into the session.
>
> Just to clarify/expand, apples are stateful too and are managed by the
> same continuationsmanager as flowscript continuations. It is possible to
> have stateless apples, but that's just so that stateless interactions
> could be written similarly to the stateful interactions.

If you enhance the continuations machinery javaflow also becomes
another option (as carefully written javaflow can be serialized)
...but I am with Giacomo on this ...I would really question whether
session replication is the right way to go ...even if you'd implement
these changes to the continuation management (which is probably not
that much work)

cheers
--
Torsten