cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Torsten Curdt" <>
Subject Re: [2.2] Release?
Date Sun, 18 Jun 2006 04:10:56 GMT
> Two final question: Currently we deploy our released artifacts to
> scpexe:// Is
> this the expected location to get our artifacts published to the official Maven
> repos?

/www/ (which is the same as
the above) is the apache maven2 snaphot repository. Only releases(!!)
may be deployed to /www/ which is
getting synchronized with ibiblio.

> If yes, what's the next step to get our artifacts published by the Maven folks?

  Nothing. Just declare the apache snapshot repo in the pom(s) ...or
the settings.xml

  Use the above location and send a ping to the maven dev list. Most
likely Carlos will the initiate a sync. Due to some maven
infrastructure work (related to the recent codehaus outage) this is
currently not working automatically.

View raw message