cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Torsten Curdt" <tcu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [2.2] Release?
Date Sun, 18 Jun 2006 04:10:56 GMT
> Two final question: Currently we deploy our released artifacts to
> scpexe://people.apache.org/x1/www/cvs.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository. Is
> this the expected location to get our artifacts published to the official Maven
> repos?

/www/people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository (which is the same as
the above) is the apache maven2 snaphot repository. Only releases(!!)
may be deployed to /www/www.apache.org/dist/java-repository which is
getting synchronized with ibiblio.

> If yes, what's the next step to get our artifacts published by the Maven folks?

Snaphots:
  Nothing. Just declare the apache snapshot repo in the pom(s) ...or
the settings.xml

Releases:
  Use the above location and send a ping to the maven dev list. Most
likely Carlos will the initiate a sync. Due to some maven
infrastructure work (related to the recent codehaus outage) this is
currently not working automatically.

cheers
--
Torsten