cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Torsten Curdt" <tcu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Javaflow] ContinuationsClassLoader does not compile with bcel 5.2
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2006 04:17:35 GMT
 >> Can someone check this issue? Torsten?
> >
> > At least I need an error message ;) ...works fine with commons-javaflow
> Hi mate!
>
> Would you do a build clean webapp of cocoon 2.1 branch? I didn't hit the
> error before because I am not using javaflow this time. The error
> message is on the bottom [1].

Bummer ....on the first glance it looks like the snapshot version hat
different modifier right on the "_this" member variable. This did not
make it into the release :-(

So either we revert to the (modified) snapshot ...or we backport the
javaflow implementation from trunk. (which would be good for several
other reasons)

cheers
--
Torsten