cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Leonid <...@leonid.de>
Subject Re: [cforms] New ProcessingPhases added a repeater bug?
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2006 17:19:52 GMT

On Jun 14, 2006, at 11:06 PM, Antonio Gallardo wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> Carlos and I suspect we hit a recently introduced bug.
>
> Steps to reproduce
> ==================
>
> 1. Open http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/demos/21branch/samples/
> blocks/forms/form2bean.flow
> 2. Change "birthday date" to a valid date (just changing the year
> to 2000 is enough).
> 3. Delete the unique contact in the repeater.
> 4. Now press "Add contact".
> 6. Fill the firstname (an "a" is enough).
> 7. Save the form (press "send" button).
>

> Comments
> ========
>
> We suspect the error was introduced in revision 410241 [1]. Can
> anyone reproduce the bug and confirm the issue?

Yes,  I can.
The Task Tree sample is another Cocoon sample to reproduce the problem:

3-Steps-Way to reproduce
========================

1. Open http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/demos/21branch/samples/blocks/
forms/do-taskTree.flow
2. Fill the 'Project name' (an "a" is enough).
3. Save the form (press "OK" button).

/Leo

=> java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot save model in phase
ProcessingPhase[Save model=3]

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Error calling continuation
	at resource://org/apache/cocoon/forms/flow/javascript/Form.js:256:-1
	at file:/home/cdemos/demos/21branch/BRANCH_2_1_X/build/webapp/
samples/blocks/forms/flow/forms_flow_example.js:172:-1
	at <map:call> - file:/home/cdemos/demos/21branch/BRANCH_2_1_X/build/
webapp/samples/blocks/forms/sitemap.xmap:180:38
	at <map:mount> - file:/home/cdemos/demos/21branch/BRANCH_2_1_X/build/
webapp/samples/blocks/sitemap.xmap:66:68
	at <map:mount> - file:/home/cdemos/demos/21branch/BRANCH_2_1_X/build/
webapp/samples/sitemap.xmap:201:65
	at <map:mount> - file:/home/cdemos/demos/21branch/BRANCH_2_1_X/build/
webapp/sitemap.xmap:1017:92
	at org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException.throwLocated
(ProcessingException.java:144)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.javascript.LocationTrackingDebugger.ge
tException(LocationTrackingDebugger.java:131)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.javascript.fom.FOM_JavaScriptInterpret
er.handleContinuation(FOM_JavaScriptInterpreter.java:840)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.CallFunctionNode.invo
ke(CallFunctionNode.java:123)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.
invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:46)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PreparableMatchNode.i
nvoke(PreparableMatchNode.java:130)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.
invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:68)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode.invoke
(PipelineNode.java:142)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.
invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:68)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelinesNode.invoke(
PipelinesNode.java:92)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.ConcreteTreeProcessor.process
(ConcreteTreeProcessor.java:234)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.ConcreteTreeProcessor.process
(ConcreteTreeProcessor.java:176)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process
(TreeProcessor.java:252)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.MountNode.invoke
(MountNode.java:117)
[...]
	at org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service
(CocoonServlet.java:1153)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:
358)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler.dispatch
(WebApplicationHandler.java:294)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle
(ServletHandler.java:567)
	at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1807)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationContext.handle
(WebApplicationContext.java:525)
	at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1757)
	at org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.service(HttpConnection.java:789)
	at org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handleNext(HttpConnection.java:960)
	at org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:806)
	at org.mortbay.http.SocketListener.handleConnection
(SocketListener.java:218)
	at org.mortbay.util.ThreadedServer.handle(ThreadedServer.java:300)
	at org.mortbay.util.ThreadPool$PoolThread.run(ThreadPool.java:511)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot save model in
phase ProcessingPhase[Save model=3]
	at org.apache.cocoon.forms.formmodel.Form.informStartSavingModel
(Form.java:206)
	at org.apache.cocoon.forms.binding.JXPathBindingBase.saveFormToModel
(JXPathBindingBase.java:271)
	at org.apache.cocoon.forms.binding.NewJXPathBinding.doSave
(NewJXPathBinding.java:92)
	at org.apache.cocoon.forms.binding.JXPathBindingBase.saveFormToModel
(JXPathBindingBase.java:256)
	at org.apache.cocoon.forms.binding.ComposedJXPathBindingBase.doSave
(ComposedJXPathBindingBase.java:119)
	at org.apache.cocoon.forms.binding.ContextJXPathBinding.doSave
(ContextJXPathBinding.java:106)
	at org.apache.cocoon.forms.binding.JXPathBindingBase.saveFormToModel
(JXPathBindingBase.java:256)
	at org.apache.cocoon.forms.binding.JXPathBindingBase.saveFormToModel
(JXPathBindingBase.java:275)
(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
	at org.mozilla.javascript.NativeJavaMethod.call
(NativeJavaMethod.java:230)
	at org.mozilla.javascript.ScriptRuntime.call(ScriptRuntime.java:1244)
	at
org.mozilla.javascript.continuations.ContinuationInterpreter.interpret
(ContinuationInterpreter.java:1134)
	at
org.mozilla.javascript.continuations.ContinuationInterpreter.interpret
(ContinuationInterpreter.java:190)
	at
org.mozilla.javascript.continuations.ContinuationInterpreter.interpret
(ContinuationInterpreter.java:138)
	at org.mozilla.javascript.continuations.InterpretedFunctionImpl.call
(InterpretedFunctionImpl.java:121)
	at org.mozilla.javascript.ScriptRuntime.call(ScriptRuntime.java:1244)
	at org.mozilla.javascript.ScriptableObject.callMethod
(ScriptableObject.java:1591)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.javascript.fom.FOM_JavaScriptInterpret
er.handleContinuation(FOM_JavaScriptInterpreter.java:837)
	... 56 more