cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From sat2_waran <jagadeeswaran_krish...@satyam.com>
Subject i18n Translation in cocoon
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2006 09:31:12 GMT

Hi

We are using Cocoon 2.1(Web publishing Framework)

We have some problem in getting the i18n content in pages.

If we hardcode the key value like for instance,
<i18n:text>input-text</i18n:text> then the translated value is getting
printed (for example “output-text”),

For Example: input-text is ‘home’ corresponding value is ‘Espana’ in
message.xml [ <message key=”home”>Espana</message>]

 But if we try to  get  the key value from xsl variable, like

<i18n:text><xsl:value-of select=”$variable”/></i18n:text> it’s not
working
although the $variable contains the value as ‘home’. The output comes as
“home”.

But the expected result is ‘Espana’

Could you please help us to resolve this problem?

We will be very grateful to you if you could help us as soon as possible.

- Regards,

Jagadeeswaran.S

Sent from the Cocoon - Dev forum at Nabble.com.