cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Creating a Block in Trunk, or Using Cocoon 2.2 Part I
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2006 08:52:09 GMT
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> On 6/28/06, Gavin Carothers <gavin@versionthis.com> wrote:
>
>> ...At the end of this process I hope to come up with
>> something a bit more organized as well....
>
> Thanks for sharing your experiences!
>
> Note that we have started a similar effort in the whiteboard, an
> improved port of the Bricks example, currently at
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/whiteboard/example-apps/bricks-archetype/
>
> Once this works, the idea is to convert it to a Maven archetype so
> that people can quickly see how to build apps on 2.2.
>
> I have just created http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1874
> to follow this.
>
> Anyone willing to join in is welcome, of course!
>
> And alternate "getting to grips with 2.2" stories are welcome of course.

I started to document some of the new features in Daisy. There is a new
document about configuration and so on. These docs do not cover
everything yet, but it's a good starting point.

I think we should do some marketing when we do a release next week -
those of us who where yesterday at Sally's session will know what I mean :)

Carsten
http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/