cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From hepabolu <hepab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Creating a Block in Trunk, or Using Cocoon 2.2 Part I
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2006 07:27:02 GMT
Gavin Carothers said the following on 28/6/06 23:18:
> To the Community:
>
> Shall I keep up the blow by blow over the next few days or not? It seems
> to be me that people have been questioning if they can adopt 2.2 for use
> in their applications or not. Personally I just want to try and see what
> happens and I thought others might want to see what it's like. At the
> end of this process I hope to come up with something a bit more
> organized as well.

Hi Gavin,

this is great stuff. Thanks for the effort, I'm looking forward to the

I'd like to put this somewhere more in focus, daisy docs e.g. It
provides an excellent stepwise intro for 2.2 beginners.

If you agree, I could put your "installments" in Daisy, but it would be
nice if you could do a bit more explicit referencing. Examples:
- "looking in the docs", please add a link
- "docs are somewhat outdated", I know 2.2 is moving target, but if you
could point more specifically to the outdated parts, they can be fixed
or marked with a warning.

Bye, Helma