cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r417871 - /cocoon/trunk/blocks/cocoon-auth/cocoon-auth-impl/pom.xml
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2006 06:36:28 GMT
jheymans@apache.org schrieb:
> Author: jheymans
> Date: Wed Jun 28 13:54:51 2006
> New Revision: 417871

> Log:
> servlet api is passed on transitively from core

It *should* be passed on transitively, but interestingly in some cases
it is not! (One of the unpredictable things of maven) While it is passed
on on my laptop (W2K) it is not on my home computer (WXP) - both using
the same JDK and the same m2 version (2.0.4). So that's why I had to add
it to the auth pom.

I'll try this out next week again when I have access to my home computer
to see if it now works...

Carsten
http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/