cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r416732 - /cocoon/trunk/core/cocoon-bootstrap/src/main/java/org/apache/cocoon/classloader/WildcardMatcherHelper.java
Date Sat, 24 Jun 2006 11:36:40 GMT
giacomo@apache.org schrieb:
> Author: giacomo
> Date: Fri Jun 23 07:32:03 2006
> New Revision: 416732

> Log:
> more fixes (why is this one duplicated here?)

We discussed this recently :) When we switch to OSGi, we can't have two
bundles exporting the same package. Now while core depends on bootstrap
it's not possible to put the matcher code into a convenient package in
bootstrap as this would clash with a package in core. So we decided to
copy this code as this code should not change that often over time :)

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/