cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Gallardo <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: StatusGenerator.java extended
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2006 15:12:48 GMT
Ard Schrijvers escribió:

>>> We are using many continuations in our projects, implying
>>>
>> have load on memory use (apparantly continuations can be very
>> large in memory..?).
>>
>>> Since in a deployed environment we want to have some idea
>>>
>> about the number of continuations out there, I have added
>> this to the StatusGenerator, in the same manner as for the
>> StoreJanitor is done.
>>
>>> Also added to the "Memory" group is the max memory
>>>
>> available (Runtime.getRuntime().maxMemory())
>>
>>> Can I send in a patch to have it standard in the StatusGenerator?
>>>

>> hi Ard,
>>
>> It is a nice enhancement. I will like to see it in cocoon. ;-)
>>

> Shall I send in a patch before trying to add status of any database connection pools,
or first try to add this one as well?

Hi Ard,

JMX, it's nice to have. I am not against it. I've hear about it for more
than 2 years on this list. The fact is that right now there is nothing
and any improvement is welcomed. Hence, I say: "Yes, please provide 2
different patches." :-)

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.