cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Please review changes to WildcardHelper
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2006 08:53:31 GMT
Giacomo Pati wrote:

> I've written a new WildcardMatcherHelper class fron ground up as well as
> a TestCase for it. Please review especially the TestCase and add cases
> you think wasn't tested so far (the original test case had as few as 3
> tests where the new one already has 19 tests and I still feel there
> could be more).
>
> If people think we should switch to the new one give me a go and I'll
> do.

You are the greatest! :)
*Today* I looked at the code (sorry for now looking at it yesterday :)
), and I think it looks really good. I added some more test cases and
added the code to 2.1.x and also switched to your now code.
I'm currently testing and if it looks good I'll commit it.

Carsten
http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/