cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Hochsteger <e9625...@student.tuwien.ac.at>
Subject Re: [Vote Result] New committers
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 07:27:27 GMT

Joerg Heinicke wrote:
> Congratulations Andreas, Peter and Jason. You all have been elected with
> 21 positive and no negative votes to become committers of the Cocoon
> project. Welcome!

Thanks for your warm welcome and for proposing me as a new Cocoon Committer!
I'm very honored of becoming part of such a respectful and growing
community.

Let me introduce myself:

I'm 29 years old, live in beautiful Vienna (Austria), married and have a
two-year-old son.

As many others too I have started my first computer experiences with a
C64 using Assembler and BASIC. Later I learned myself Batch/Shell
programming under Windows and Linux on a 386 and C/C++ in the HTL
(technical school).
Now I've finished my computer science study for some months.

I work for the Ă–AMTC (http://www.oeamtc.at/) which is an austrian
automobile club where I'm leading the web development team.
Currently we are working on a large project which uses Cocoon in
different parts (CMS, Intranet, Web).

I am (or was) also somewhat active in different other Open Source
projects (e.g. KDE, Eclipse). Unfortunately I can not afford as much
time to these projects as I would like.

You may visit my (currently not very active) weblog
(http://www.diigo.com/user/highstick) or check out my web links I'm
collecting day-to-day using Diigo (http://www.diigo.com/user/highstick).

Thanks for all your votes and help I got on this list in the past!

Andreas