cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject [Vote Result] New committers
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 21:00:30 GMT
On 14.06.2006 21:16, Joerg Heinicke wrote:

> I'd like to introduce some people of our community and invite them for
> becoming committers of the Cocoon project. Three people do I have in
> mind: Andreas Hochsteger, Peter Hunsberger and Jason Johnston.

Congratulations Andreas, Peter and Jason. You all have been elected with
21 positive and no negative votes to become committers of the Cocoon
project. Welcome!

Unless you already have an Apache account please let me know your
preferred userid (plus an alternative). I will ask for the accounts
then. In the meantime you can send the CLA
(http://apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html#committers) to Apache.

Jörg