cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Gallardo <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: Incorrect EHDefaultStore behavior when overflow-to-disk is false
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2006 17:25:30 GMT
Hi Ard,

In 2.1.10-dev and 2.2-dev we've already updated to ehcache 1.2. Few
weeks ago there were some changes to the ehcache implementation. I don't
recall exactly what it was. Anyhow, please use the latest svn version
for your patch. I will be waiting for your patch in jira to upload it
patch ASAP. Many thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

Ard Schrijvers escribió:
> Currently, the EHDefaultStore can be configured to have overflow-to-disk=false. Since
"diskPersistent" is not configurable, and always "true", disposing the cache results in a
spoolToDisk error (ofcourse it is on schutting down the VM, so not to serious a problem).
I changed the EHDefaultStore impl to have diskPersistent configurable (default true when overflow-to-disk=true).
I will send a patch.

> Furhtermore, I read about ehcache-1.2 version that is has a large performance increase
for DiskStore performance (up to 7 fold they say (1)). I tested the 1.2 version, and everything
seems to be working fine. What do you think about upgrading the 1.1 version in lib/core to
 1.2 for the ehcache.