cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Please review changes to WildcardHelper
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2006 16:23:29 GMT
Giacomo Pati wrote:
> How about using the Ant code (as the Wildcard syntax was borrowed from
> it)? Either using the Ant code directly (introducing a runtime
> dependency to Ant) or copy the code?
>
> As we use spring now, now about the class
> org.springframework.util.AntPathMatcher?

Yes, I thought about using the Ant code as well - do you know which
class it is?

Now, I think we can't directly use existing code, but have to copy it as
we need to know whether a uri matches *and* if it matches we need to
know the current values for the placeholders. At least the spring code
does not provide this information.

I think I will copy the code from one of those projects and use that as
a base.

Carsten
http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/