cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Savory <and...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: Visiting get together
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2006 10:07:17 GMT
Hi Nils,

Nils Kaiser wrote:

> I read some information about a cocoon get together this year. I am a
> german student working since a while as developer and currently involved
> in a cocoon project, and would be glad to assist the get together.

Thanks, we'd certainly welcome your input and assistance.

> Apart of beeing very interested by the future direction of cocoon I
> think I could provide some ideas for the future pipeline work,
> especially on dynamic (content-aware) pipelines, as we are currently
> having some similar requirements in our projects. For the moment, we
> solve that problems with a DOM4J based transformer which evaluates some
> xpath conditions on the pipeline input to decide wether to run a
> transformation or not, which works but surely is not the best solution.
> By the way maybe I can get my employer to allow me to provide the stuff
> to the community...

Interesting stuff! Please do contribute anything you can here on the dev
list, there's no need to wait until the gettogether to get involved! :-)

> Is there any final date yet for the get together yet?? I hope it won't
> be before 12th of october as I am on holidays in Nepal before ;)

The currently proposed dates are Monday 2nd, Tuesday 3rd and Wednesday
4th of October, which unfortunately fall during your Nepal vacation.

Thanks,

Andrew.
Tel: +44 (0)870 741 6658  Fax: +44 (0)700 598 1135
Web: http://www.luminas.co.uk/
Orixo alliance: http://www.orixo.com/