cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [2.2] Release?
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2006 07:16:14 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> That's the point I want to make in my other mail: With this attitude we probably
> wait forever to get something released as then it's July, holiday time and maybe
> we won't even get 3 +1 votes of PMC members.

Now, currently I see only very few people here talking about a possible
release. So it could be very hard to get 3 votes at all!

> We have to break this vicious circle _now_ if we want to get quality feedback
> from projects that try the migration.

And this is where I disagree. We are developing 2.2 for many years now
and if we provide a not-really-running milestone after three years of
development, I'm not sure if this will really help.
Anyway, we still have two weeks including the hackathon next week, so we
should be able to fix the samples and all of us (you and me) will be happy!

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/